Response to COVID-19
Vagabond Coffee Truck is dedicated to your health and safety. We will be following the same restaurant guidelines as set by Governor Mills for phase two of reopening Maine. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
Yay! Our system is COVID-friendly!
- When preparing the cold brew, we’re wearing masks and working on sanitized surfaces
- Our growlers are santized after being sealed up and placed in the thoroughly cleaned coolers.
- As we delivery, we promise to chat while keeping our 6ft distance.
- We are an outdoor operation which allows for proper ventilation and air flow.
- The design of the truck allows customers to keep the minimum 6ft distance from one another.
- Let us know how you like your drink and we’ll be happy to prepare it for you to minimize the need to touch community shared dispensers.
- We love to talk! We’re still happy to talk! However, we’ll do it from 6ft apart. Let’s be honest, we’re all loud enough, we can do it.
- We love you, so we’ll be wearing masks and gloves while we make your favorite drinks.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available for you, and we encourage it to be used frequently
- At the end of the day, everyone’s favorite truck will be deep cleaned and sanitized to see you the next day.